Click For Fullscreen
1990 Seasonal Mountain Jacket
All-round protection come rain or shine.
Take on the style of a mountain explorer and be prepared for everything the weather throws at you on your next adventure in the city. Celebrating our iconic 1990 Mountain Jacket, this coat protects you from the elements with wind-resistant WindWall™ technology and a durable water repellent finish. UPF 50 sun protection guards your skin against harmful UV rays when the sun comes out. Raise the hood in spring showers, and pack the whole thing away into the left sleeve when temperatures rise.
This fabric repels direct sunlight to protect your skin.
Windproof fabric reduces wind chill for comfortable, flexible activity.
- Adjustable hood
- Packable feature at left sleeve
- Centre front zip
- Alpine zip pockets
- Mountain Jacket celebration label inside
- Elasticated hem and cuffs
- Underarms ventilation eyelets
- The North Face™ woven label on left sleeve
- Fabric :
- 100% polyester with DWR, 66.0g