Women's 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
We've brought our iconic Nuptse design straight from the 90s and brought it bang up to date. It has a boxy design, is filled with cosy RDS goose down and is also water-resistant with a packable hood: perfect in changeable weather. it also stows neatly away into the pocket when you don't need it.
- Centreback :
- 60,325 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 40D, 54 G/M², 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Collar, Yoke & Lining :
- 69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Taffeta with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Avg Weight :
- 685 g
- Sizes :
- Oversize baffles
- Relaxed fit with a boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Exposed VISLON® centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and Triclimate® loops for snap-in compatibility
- Shock cord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversize logos of the original ’96 jacket
- Jacket stows in right hand pocket
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 March 2023 02:40:38 EDT