Men's Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body :
- 112 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon Face Fabric with 100% Recycled Polyester Backer and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 265 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight :
- 625 g
- Inseam :
- S 74,61 cm, R 79,69 cm, L 87 cm
- Sizes :
- S-XXL / R
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Articulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Snap-front closure and low-profile, integrated waist belt with a lightweight tension lock for single-handed operation
- Hybrid-construction suspenders mount to the inner tab, which allows for full drop-seat functionality without removing the suspenders
- Outer-leg vents with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips extend to the waistband to create a drop seat and allow for easy on/off
- Single hand pocket with a #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip
- Two thigh pockets with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips; the right pocket has an internal gear clip and mesh pouch and the left pocket has gear and radio loops
- Zipped outseam hem gusset with an additional snap adjustment for boot access and a secure fit
- Chimney Venting™ system with mesh-lined inner-thigh vents and mesh gaiter panels for temperature regulation
- High-denier kickpatches and hem binding for durability
- Jacket-to-pant integration point at the back of the waist