Men's Freedom Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Freedom Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body :
- 130 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco—90% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in the Body, 60 g in the Sleeves and Hood
- Centreback :
- 80,01 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 895 g
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibres for warmth, performance and durability
- Attached helmet-compatible hood with a hidden cord-lock adjustment system
- Covered, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Chest pocket with an exposed, #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip and cord routing
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Mesh-lined underarm venting for temperature regulation
- Adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop tabs
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a two-point adjustment
- Cinch-cord ends exit into the hand pockets
- Ticket-attachment loop at the front-right hem
- Large internal drop-in mesh pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 November 2023 09:56:51 EST