Women's Dawnstrike GORE-TEX® Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dawnstrike GORE-TEX® Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body :
- 90 G/M², GORE-TEX® 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 38 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco Pro—85% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in the Body and Hood, 40 g in the Sleeves
- Centreback :
- 73,66 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 715 g
- Sizes :
- Durable, waterproof GORE-TEX® 2L fabric
- Heatseeker™ Eco Pro high-performance synthetic insulation is made with microfibre technology and offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, packability and loft recovery
- Attached helmet-compatible hood with a riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Chest pocket with an exposed, #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Underarm venting for temperature regulation
- Covered, secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop tabs
- Integrated stretch-knit wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Internal secure-zip chest pocket
- Large internal drop-in mesh pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with silicone grip tape and a jacket-to-trouser integration clip
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a two-point adjustment
- Cinch-cord ends exit into the hand pockets
- Ticket-attachment loop at the front-right hem
- GORE-TEX® fabric is designed to be waterproof, breathable and windproof to keep you dry and comfortable in challenging conditions.