Women's Driftview Anorak
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Driftview Anorak in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body (Solid Colours) :
- 177 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body (Printed Style) :
- DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Polyester
- Centreback :
- 72,39 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 742 g
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached helmet-compatible hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Covered, reverse-coil centre front half zip
- Side entry with a reverse-coil zip for easy on/off
- Underarm venting for temperature regulation
- Hook-and-loop-closure, top-access centre front pocket with cord routing
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Snap-closure wrist pocke
- Adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop tabs
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a single-point adjustment