Men's Dawnstrike GORE-TEX® Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Dawnstrike GORE-TEX® Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body :
- 90 G/M², GORE-TEX® 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 265 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 73 G/M², 100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Durable, waterproof GORE-TEX® 2L fabric
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop waist tabs
- Zip-fly and snap tab closure
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Thigh pockets with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips and a gear clip and mesh pouch in the right pocket
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh vents for temperature regulation
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Hem gaiter with grip elastic to help keep out the snow
- High-denier kickpatches and hem binding for durability
- Jacket-to-trouser integration point at the back of the waist
- GORE-TEX® fabric is designed to be waterproof, breathable and windproof to keep you dry and comfortable in challenging conditions.