Summit Inferno GORE-TEX® Mittens
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Inferno GORE-TEX® Mittens in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
- Fabric - Back of Hand & Gauntlet :
- 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Palm Overlay :
- 100% Goat Leather
- Fabric - Lining :
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill down; Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified by Control Union, CU 843098
- Insert :
- Sizes :
- Durable, waterproof GORE-TEX insert
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Leather palm overlay for durability
- 700-fill down insulation for a great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Progressive Precurve is the accumulative increase of curvature from the index finger to the pinkie, creating a more natural shape for your fingers as they relax in the mitt
- Carabiner loop on the back of the finger
- Shock cord with a cord lock at the gauntlet hem for an adjustable fit
- Cuff pull
- Wrist leash helps prevent the mitts from dropping when you’re not wearing them
- Riveted-metal pairing snap helps keep the mitts together when you’re not wearing them
- Heat transfer logo and Summit Series™ logo
- GORE-TEX® fabric is designed to be waterproof, breathable and windproof to keep you dry and comfortable in challenging conditions.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 November 2023 10:06:45 EST