Women's TNF X Elvira VECTIV™ Enduris II Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's TNF X Elvira VECTIV™ Enduris II Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Running & training
Part of the exclusive collaboration between The North Face® and Spanish artist Fernando Elvira, the TNF X Elvira VECTIV™ Enduris II Trail Running Shoes feature a colour story inspired by the experiences of our athlete team members on the trails surrounding Mont Blanc. Combining a 3D dual-density footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Enduris IIs, this translates to the most supportive in our ultra-distance trail running range. Light and cushioned, these trail running shoes provide long-lasting comfort and support on even the most rugged terrain. There are internal heel counters that provide exceptional support and breathable, flexible mesh uppers for a forgiving fit. The 6mm toe-to-heel offset propels you into your next gait cycle.
- Upper :
- Breathable Air Mesh
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Footbed :
- Lightweight, Breathable OrthoLite® Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 265 g / Pair: 530 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- UPPER: Breathable air mesh upper for comfort and an adaptive fit
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort
- No-sew TPU overlays at the toe and heel for lightweight protection
- Internal heel counter provides support and a precise fit
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT" VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Super-lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.