Women's Taraval Spirit Street Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Taraval Spirit Street Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Upper :
- Combination of Two-Colour Ripstop and Mesh
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density Moulded-EVA Midsole
- Sock Liner :
- OrthoLite® X55™ Moulded Sock Liner Made with 5% Recycled Rubber Content
- Sizes :
- Medium : 5-11
- UPPER: Upper made with a combination of two-colour ripstop and mesh
- The unique lacing design, inspired by approach shoes, lets you customise the fit
- Suede overlay provides the signature Taraval look
- Comfortable OrthoLite® X55™ moulded sock liner made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Rubber toe cap for added protection and durability
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density molded-EVA midsole
- Minimalist yet functional rubber outsole with micro-lugs for lightweight traction
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.